Cord End Terminals provides an effective way not only to ensure the wire will be secure with all the lines enclosed by the terminal end but also provide a convenient way to mark and distinguish wires from one another.
- Meets DIN standards for twin wire containment. Insulation housing conforms to DIN color requirements.
- Funnel entry for faster insertion and lower installed cost.
- Designed with a seamless barrel to contain loose wire strands for superior terminations.
- Ease of inserting wire into terminal block.
- Suitable for limited space panel applications.
- Multiple pin lengths available for a variety of terminal blocks.
Material : Copper tube with Tin Plated end sleeves with insulation Polyamide 6.6
Color : Please refer to the specification chart below